Dr Danae Maragouthakis, BS, MPH, MS, MBBS
CEO & Resident Medical Director
Dr Danae Maragouthakis is a doctor working in Emergency Medicine with a background in Public Health. She is a member of the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH), and has worked in healthcare for 20 years, across four continents. Danae loves collaborating with driven and diverse individuals to devise new or better solutions that improve lives by promoting health and preventing disease.
- St George's University of London, Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (2011-2015)
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Biomedical Studies Program (2009-2011)
- Drexel University, Master of Public Health – Epidemiology and Biostatistics (2007-2009)
- Boston University, Bachelor of Science - Health Science (2003-2007)
- Fully Registered Medical Practitioner, General Medical Council
- British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)
- National Health Service (NHS)
- Oxford Foundry, University of Oxford
About Our Medical Review Process.
At Yoxly, we are committed to providing every individual, irrespective of background, with clear and current health and wellness information based upon respected, scientific evidence. As we strive to be your most trusted and reliable source of information on all matters related to sexual health, our content, products, and services are medically reviewed to ensure clinical accuracy.
All medical reviews are conducted by physicians licensed by the General Medical Council. They are qualified members of the Yoxly team who bring considerable experience across a spectrum of specialties, as well as their knowledge and perspective from many years of clinical practice, research, and patient advocacy.